Here are 6 very good reasons why you'd be a fool to trust Alex Jones.
- Alex Jones has a Jewish wife named Kelly Rebecca Nichols, and has 3 children with her.
- Alex Jones and his Jewish wife and children all qualify for Israeli citizenship under Israel's "Law of Return".
- Alex Jones has at least 20 Jewish sponsors and advertisers that financially support his radio show and websites.
- Alex Jones' flagship radio station, KLBJ AM, in Austin, Texas, is owned by Emmis Communications, a media conglomerate based in Indianapolis, Indiana. The founder, chairman, president and CEO of Emmis Communications is dual Israeli/American citizen, and Zionist Jew, Jeffry H. Smulyan.
- Alex Jones' radio show is broadcast on Sirius XM Radio. The chairman of Sirius XM Radio is Eddy W. Hartenstein, a Jew. The CEO of Sirius XM Radio is Mel Karmazin, a Jew. The President of Sirius XM Radio is Scott Greenstein, a Jew. Of the 6 senior executives of Sirius XM Radio, 5 are Jews.
- Alex Jones has a Jewish lawyer named Elizabeth M. Schurig who is also the lawyer for Holly Lev Bronfman, the sister of Edgar Bronfman, Jr. Thus, there are only two degrees of separation between Alex Jones and the Bronfman Family, one of the wealthiest and most influential Jewish Zionist families in North America.